The original and largest source for gourmet fiery foods
since 1991. Gift packs, popular salsas, hot sauces, dip mixes, and fiery snacks delivered quickly for your next celebration!
Memorial Day! A time to remember those that risked all to defend our country and our freedom. God bless our men and women who serve and the families they leave behind while they serve. Thank you one and all.
This grilled venison steak recipe is a great way to honor those that have served and to celebrate the lives of those who gave all. What better way to honor their sacrifice than to grill what we have hunted; and are allowed to hunt because our service men and women have fought so we may have the right to own the tools to hunt with?
And there is no better way to honor and thank those who are serving now than to invite them over for a Memorial Day grilled venison steak!
Memorial Day Grilled Venison Steak Ingredients:
- 8 deer (venison) loin chops
- Salt and pepper
Grilling Oil Ingredients:
- 1 pint olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, browned
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 sprig thyme
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
Memorial Day Grilled Venison Steak Instructions:
- Grilling oil: Combine all of the ingredients and steep for 2 to 12 hours. The longer the better to let the flavors blend together.
- Prepare grilling surface by rubbing lightly with oil.
- Season deer loin chops with salt and pepper, and baste with grilling oil.
- Grill chops over high heat, basting always after turning.
- Let meat rest for 2 minutes before serving.
I hope you try and enjoy this Memorial Day grilled venison steak recipe. And once again, to our service men and women, their families, and those who gave all. Thank you so very much for the freedoms you have fought and defended.
Vital Choice-The World's Finest Wild Seafood & Organic Fare - All With Free Shipping On Orders Over $99! Click Here!
Source Url: http://redneckknowhow.com/2015/05/23/memorial-day-grilled-venison-steak/