Grilled Swordfish with Fresh Tomato and Basil Salsa Recipe
Grilled swordfish is a favorite of mine. Add some tomato and basil salsa, A little redneck know how, and I’m a happy redneck!
Grilled Swordfish with Fresh Tomato and Basil Salsa Ingredients:
1 lb swordfish steaks - 3/4" thick
1/2 lemon, cut in 4 thin wedges
1cup white wine4 cloves garlic, chopped
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tomato diced ¼ inch
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup basil, minced
juice of 1/2 lemon
salt & hot sauce to taste
Grilled Swordfish with Fresh Tomato and Basil Salsa Instructions:
- Wash swordfish, squeeze lemon into other marinade ingredients.
- Put lemon wedges in marinade and marinate fish 1 hour or more.
- Grill on hot grill 4 min on one side, 2 on the other for rare, adjust cooking time for your preferred doneness.
- Combine salsa ingredients just before serving.
- Spread salsa on small platter. Lay swordfish steak on salsa. Garnish with minced herbs.
Serve grilled swordfish with fresh tomato and basil salsa and make everybody happy!!
Source Url: http://redneckknowhow.com/2015/05/11/grilled-swordfish-and-salsa-recipe/